Premises Liability Pt. 2
In our last post, we discussed the topic of premises liability. For those who own, possess or control property, this is an important subject to understand and take into consideration. Similarly, a thorough comprehension of premises liability is valuable to those who have suffered injury from a negligent property owner. In the case that you are or a loved one faces such an injury, we at Peach and Weathers are here to help you seek rightful compensation and to establish justice.
For the injured party, this experience may lead to devastating medical bills and compounding hardships. To ease the difficulty of your situation, you may be subject to compensation for these. Compensatory damages include:
- Medical Bills
- Continuing medical care
- Lost earning capability
- Pain and suffering
- Physical therapy or other rehabilitation resources
- Lost wages
As the plaintiff, you will be asked to prove several essential aspects of what took place. These include:
- The defendant was responsible in some way for the property having either owned, leased, controlled or occupied it.
- The defendants use, or management of the property demonstrated negligence.
- The plaintiff was injured and,
- The defendant's negligence was a significant cause of the plaintiff's injury.
If you are injured on another individual’s property, do not hesitate to reach out for legal counsel. It is crucial that you seek compensation for the harm you endured so to ease your hardship. For expert legal guidance on this matter, call us at Peach and Weathers today.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.